A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study of M2951 With a Parallel, Open-Label, Active Control Group (Tecfidera), in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Biological Activity.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Evobrutinib (Primary) ; Dimethyl fumarate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 25 Oct 2017 Trial design prestented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.