A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double Blind Study Comparing ABT-494 to Abatacept in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis with Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Biologic DMARDs (bDMARDs) on Stable Conventional Synthetic Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (csDMARDs)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary) ; Abatacept
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-CHOICE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Apr 2021 to 26 Mar 2021.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Mar 2021 to 29 Apr 2021.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.