Study of Risk Factors of Major Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation Treated With a Direct Oral Anticoagulant (Rivaroxaban)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EMIR
- Sponsors Bayer
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Jan 2020 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 29 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Oct 2019 to 15 Dec 2019.