A Phase 1, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics (PK) of escalating single dose of brincidofovir administered intravenously in healthy adult subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Cytomegalovirus infections; Smallpox; Viral infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 02 Mar 2017 Complete clinical and pharmacokinetic data from all four cohorts are expected to be reported during the first half of 2017, according to a Chimerix media release.
- 06 Jan 2017 Preliminary results published in the Chimerix Media Release.
- 02 Dec 2016 New trial record