A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of a Single Subcutaneous Dose of GZ402668 in Men and Women With Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GZ 402668 (Primary) ; Aciclovir
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2018 to 20 Mar 2018.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Aug 2018 to 20 Mar 2018.
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.