Multicenter Phase 2 Study to Identify of the Optimal Neo-Adjuvant Combination Scheme of Ipilimumab and Nivolumab (OpACIN-neo)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OpACIN-neo
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, two patients have been recruited till date and an interim analysis is planned after 13 patients have been accrued to each arm.