A Phase 2 Multicenter, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of RA101495 in Subjects With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Who Have an Inadequate Response to Eculizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, 8 patients have been recruited in the study till date.
- 26 Apr 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has initiated dosing in this trial.
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.