A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of RA101495 in Subjects With Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, the company anticipates dosing the first patient in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2016 New trial record