A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of AstroStem, Autologous Adipose Tissue Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells, in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adipose stem cell therapy Anterogen (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nature cell
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Nature Cell media release.
- 08 Mar 2017 According to a Nature Cell media release, IRB final approval was obtained for the two hospitals in the U.S.:Syrentis Clinical Research and ATP Clinical
- 28 Feb 2017 IRB approval was obtained regarding the clinical trial protocol, as reported in a Nature Cell media release.