A Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Pilot Study of Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF) in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Associated With Systemic Sclerosis (SSc-PAH): The Effect of DMF on Clinical Disease and Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 New trial record