Phase 2 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of G1T28 in Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer Receiving Gemcitabine and Carboplatin Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trilaciclib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors G1 Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete patient enrollment in this trial in the second quarter of 2018 and expects preliminary data in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 10 Jan 2017 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 New trial record