A Phase 2 Study of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (NSC# 772518) in Children and Young Adults With Relapsed or Refractory CD22+ B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned initiation date has been changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.