A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study With an Open Label Extension to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of KHK4827 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin Korea
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2016 New trial record