A Prospective, Randomized, Open Label, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Apixaban Versus Vitamin K Antagonist or LMWH in Pediatric Subjects With Congenital or Acquired Heart Disease Requiring Chronic Anticoagulation for Thromboembolism Prevention
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Low molecular weight heparins; Warfarin
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Aug 2017 This study has been suspended in Austria as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Finland.
- 02 Jun 2017 This study has been suspended in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.