Administration of Most Closely HLA-matched Multivirus-specific Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes for the Treatment of EBV, CMV, Adenovirus, HHV6, and BK Virus Infections Post Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytotoxic T lymphocytes ViraCyte (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Cytomegalovirus infections; Epstein-Barr virus infections; Herpesvirus infections; Polyomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CHARMS
- Sponsors ViraCyte
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 05 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 07 Dec 2016 New trial record