Administration of Most Closely HLA-matched Multivirus-specific Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes for the Treatment of EBV, CMV, Adenovirus, HHV6, and BK Virus Infections Post Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytotoxic T lymphocytes ViraCyte (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Cytomegalovirus infections; Epstein-Barr virus infections; Herpesvirus infections; Polyomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CHARMS
- Sponsors ViraCyte
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 80.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History