An Adaptive, Open-Label, Randomized Phase 2 Study of Abemaciclib as a Monotherapy and in Combination With Other Agents Versus Choice of Standard of Care (Gemcitabine or Capecitabine) in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Galunisertib (Primary) ; LY 3023414 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 256 to 231.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.