An Adaptive, Open-Label, Randomized Phase 2 Study of Abemaciclib as a Monotherapy and in Combination With Other Agents Versus Choice of Standard of Care (Gemcitabine or Capecitabine) in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Galunisertib (Primary) ; LY 3023414 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 256 to 231.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology