Study of Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of CT-1530 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1530 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Centaurus Biopharma
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 09 Dec 2016 New trial record