A Phase 1b, First-in-Human, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of XMT-1536 In Patients With Solid Tumors Likely to Express NaPi2b
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs XMT 1536 (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Salivary gland cancer; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Mersana Therapeutics
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Mersana Therapeutics media release, Two expansion cohorts are expected to each enroll 30 patients with ovarian cancer and non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer, while a third cohort is expected to consist of patients with rarer tumors that are known to express NaPi2b, such as papillary thyroid cancer, papillary renal cell carcinoma, endometrial cancer and salivary duct cancer.
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Mersana Therapeutics media release.
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Mersana Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed.