Prospective, Open-label, Uncontrolled Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Autologous Cultured Epidermal Grafts Containing Epidermal Stem Cells Genetically Modified With a Gamma-retroviral (rv) Vector Carrying COL7A1 cDNA for Restoration of Epidermis in Patients With Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms HOLOGENE7
- Sponsors Holostem Terapie Avanzate
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed to recruiting.
- 09 Dec 2016 New trial record