A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multiple Dose Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of ABBV-8E12 in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs C2N 8E12 (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 09 Dec 2016 According to a C2N Diagnostics media release, results of CTP 258511 are guiding the design of phase 2 studies in subjects with Alzheimer's disease (CTP 275868) and progressive supranuclear palsy (this study).