A Phase 3b, Controlled, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of GlaxoSmithKline's Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine (Menveo), Administered to Healthy Individuals 15 Through 55 Years of Age, Approximately 4-6 Years After Primary ACWY Vaccination
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Feb 2018 to 8 Dec 2017.
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.