Multi-center, Open-label, Uncontrolled Study to Assess Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of Mirena During Extended Use Beyond 5 Years in Women 18 to 35 Years of Age Including a Subgroup Evaluation of Treatment Effect on Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Menstruation disorders; Pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MET
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Feb 2021 to 15 Jul 2021.
- 15 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Feb 2021 to 15 Jul 2021.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.