A Randomized, Double Blind, Phase II Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PRO-157 Ophthalmic Solution in Three Different Dosing Regimen Versus Moxifloxacin Versus Gatifloxacin in Patients With Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazufloxacin (Primary) ; Gatifloxacin; Hyaluronic acid; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Conjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Dec 2016 New trial record