Phase III Randomized Trial of the Treatment of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Comparing Supportive Care, Cyclosporine, and Biologic Therapy in Adults
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Stevens-Johnson syndrome; Toxic epidermal necrolysis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NATIENS
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Aug 2022.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 May 2022.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.