A Phase III, Open Label, Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib (Lynparza™) Versus Enzalutamide or Abiraterone Acetate in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Failed Prior Treatment With a New Hormonal Agent and Have Homologous Recombination Repair Gene Mutations (PROfound)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Enzalutamide; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROfound Study
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.