A randomized, first-line study of tesevatinib monotherapy in patients with EGFR-mutant non-small cell lung cancer who present with CNS metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Mar 2017 According to a Kadmon Corporation media release, the company expects to initiate this trial in the second quarter of 2017.
- 13 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 06 Dec 2016 According to a Kadmon media release, based on the interim results of another trial (see profile 264084) company is planning to initiate this trial.