A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label, Controlled Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of UB-421 Monotherapy as Substitution for Stable Antiretroviral Therapy in HIV-1 Infected Adults
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UB 421 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors United BioPharma
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 14 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 07 Dec 2016 According to an United BioPharma media release, the joint drug is expected to submit the end of the second phase of the trial report and apply for clinical phase III trial to the US FDA.