A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label, Controlled Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of UB-421 Monotherapy as Substitution for Stable Antiretroviral Therapy in HIV-1 Infected Adults
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UB 421 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors United BioPharma
- 17 Nov 2017 According to an United BioPharma media release, the company has planned to implement the clinical trial in Taiwan, China and Thailand. Currently, it has been approved by Taiwan's Ministry of Health, and completed applications in China and Thailand.
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.