A Phase II Open Label Study to Evaluate the Effect of GBT440 on Hypoxemia in Subjects With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Who Are Using Supplemental Oxygen at Rest (ZEPHYR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Voxelotor (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEPHYR
- Sponsors Global Blood Therapeutics
- 23 Oct 2017 According to a company media release, Global Blood Therapeutics has announced the discontinuation of its GBT440 program for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). This decision is based on results from three proof-of-concept studies, including a Phase 1 study in healthy volunteers called Basecamp and two Phase 2a studies in patients with IPF called GBT440-006 and ZEPHYR.
- 23 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Dec 2016 New trial record