Phase II Randomized Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Patient Satisfaction, and Compliance of the Oral Combination of Rolapitant (Varubi®) Plus Ondansetron vs. Ondansetron Monotherapy in Malignant Glioma Patients Receiving Radiotherapy (RT) and Concomitant Temozolomide
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary) ; Rolapitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Dec 2020 to 27 Feb 2021.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Nov 2020 to 15 Jan 2021.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jun 2017 to 15 Aug 2017.