Phase II Randomized Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Patient Satisfaction, and Compliance of the Oral Combination of Rolapitant (Varubi®) Plus Ondansetron vs. Ondansetron Monotherapy in Malignant Glioma Patients Receiving Radiotherapy (RT) and Concomitant Temozolomide
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary) ; Rolapitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Mar 2021 to 27 Apr 2021.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Feb 2021 to 15 Mar 2021.
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.