Phase 1 Cell Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Genetically Engineered MAGE-A10ᶜ⁷⁹⁶T in HLA-A2+ Subjects With MAGE-A10 Positive Urothelial, Melanoma or Head and Neck Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MAGE A-10 TCR-transduced lymphocytes (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Urethral cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to an Adaptimmune Therapeutics media release, as of May 18, 2017, 4 subjects have been enrolled in the study.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to an Adaptimmune Therapeutics media release, trial design has been presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017.