A Long-term, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) in Patients With Hyperlipidemia at High Cardiovascular Risk Not Adequately Controlled by Their Lipid-Modifying Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Wisdom
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results are expected to be announced by the third quarter of 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, the patient enrollment in this study will be completed in the second half of 2017.