A Long-term, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) in Patients With Hyperlipidemia at High Cardiovascular Risk Not Adequately Controlled by Their Lipid-Modifying Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Wisdom
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 04 May 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, the patient enrollment in this study will be completed in the second half of 2017.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results expected by mid-2018.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, company plans to submit a new drug application (NDA) by 1H 2019 based on the successful completion of the global pivotal Phase 3 program. The US FDA also confirmed that LDL-C lowering program is adequate to support approval of an LDL-C lowering indication for bempedoic acid.