A Long-term, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) in Patients With Hyperlipidemia at High Cardiovascular Risk Not Adequately Controlled by Their Lipid-Modifying Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Wisdom
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 18 Nov 2016.
- 02 Oct 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results are expected to be announced by the third quarter of 2018.