An Escalating Dose, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Incomplete-block, 2-period Cross-over Study to Assess the Dose Response for Topical Efficacy Via Airway Responsiveness to Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate (AMP) Challenge and the Dose Response for Systemic Activity Via 24 Hour (h) Plasma Cortisol Suppression and Thereby the Relative Therapeutic Index for Fluticasone Furoate (FF), Fluticasone Propionate (FP) and Budesonide (BUD) in Asthmatic Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Feb 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 16 Dec 2016 New trial record