A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double Blind, Dose-finding Phase II Trial to Study the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Effects of the Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist Neladenoson Bialanate Over 20 Weeks in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1067197 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANTHEON
- Sponsors Bayer
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Sep 2018 to 7 Jun 2018.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Jul 2018 to 20 Apr 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated