A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double Blind, Dose-finding Phase II Trial to Study the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Effects of the Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist Neladenoson Bialanate Over 20 Weeks in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1067197 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANTHEON
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Jun 2018 to 8 May 2018.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Apr 2018 to 22 Mar 2018.