Phase I Open Label, Multi-center Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenously Administered MIK665, a Mcl-1 Inhibitor, in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs S 64315 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 May 2019 to 13 Jul 2019.
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 May 2019 to 4 Apr 2019.