A drug-drug interaction study of CT-1812 in U.S. patients with Alzheimer's disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary) ; Dextromethorphan; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Tolbutamide
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, results will be discussed at the Canaccord Genuity Conference.
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Cognition Therapeutics media release.
- 19 Jul 2017 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, results from this trial were presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference.