Peanut Allergy Oral Immunotherapy Study of AR101 for Desensitization in Children and Adults (PALISADE) Follow-on Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AR 101 (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PALISADE
- Sponsors Aimmune Therapeutics
- 15 Mar 2017 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, the first patient was enrolled into the study in December 2016.
- 16 Feb 2017 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, the company expects that a potential BLA for AR101 would include safety data from at least 600 patients in the PALISADE, ARC004 and RAMSES trials.
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.