A Phase 2a, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Combination Treatment of AL-335, Odalasvir, and Simeprevir in Japanese Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 or 2 Virus Infection, With or Without Compensated Cirrhosis Who Are Direct Acting Antiviral Treatment-naïve
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AL 335 (Primary) ; Odalasvir (Primary) ; Simeprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 22 May 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Oct 2017 to 16 May 2018.
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.