Myeloma XII (ACCoRd): A phase III study to determine the role of ixazomib as an augmented conditioning therapy in salvage autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) and as a post-ASCT consolidation and maintenance strategy in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ixazomib (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCoRd
- Sponsors Takeda
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 20 Dec 2016 New trial record