A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multinational, Multicenter Study With Open-label Treatment Extension to Assess the Effect of MIN-102 (IMP) on the Progression of Adrenomyeloneuropathy in Male Patients With X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MIN 102 (Primary)
- Indications Adrenoleucodystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE
- Sponsors Minoryx Therapeutics
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 21 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 14 Dec 2016 According to a Minoryx Therapeutics media release, this trial will initiate during the first half of 2017.