A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter, Proof of Concept and Dose-Finding Phase II Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ADRECIZUMAB in Patients With Septic Shock and Elevated Adrenomedullin
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adrecizumab (Primary)
- Indications Septic shock
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms AdrenOSS-2
- Sponsors Adrenomed
- 11 Aug 2017 According to an Adrenomed AG media release, the company has received the favorable opinion of the Central Ethics Committee of the University of Aachen to start this trial. Patient enrollment in Germany expected to start by September; study approvals expected soon in Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 21 Dec 2016 New trial record