A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter, Proof of Concept and Dose-Finding Phase II Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ADRECIZUMAB in Patients With Septic Shock and Elevated Adrenomedullin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adrecizumab (Primary)
- Indications Septic shock
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AdrenOSS-2
- Sponsors Adrenomed
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Adrenomed media release.