A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Trial of the FLT3 Inhibitor Gilteritinib Administered as Maintenance Therapy Following Allogeneic Transplant for Patients With FLT3/ITD AML
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Jun 2024 to 1 Jul 2024.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Jun 2021 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.