A Phase 3, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Administration of NurOwn® (Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells Secreting Neurotrophic Factors) in Participants With ALS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neurotrophic factor producing mesenchymal stem cell therapy BrainStorm Cell therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Brainstorm media release, patient population will be optimized to include the pre-specified subgroups who demonstrated superior outcomes in the Phase II trial.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to a Brainstorm media release, the first patients have been enrolled in this trial. Top-line data are expected in 2019.
- 10 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.