Phase III study of NurOwn in patients with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neurotrophic factor producing mesenchymal stem cell therapy BrainStorm Cell therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Brainstorm media release, this trial is supported by a grant from the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM).
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics media release, the company has signed a definitive agreement with the University of California Irvine Medical Center (UCI) to enroll patients in this trial pending FDA and Institutional Review Board approvals. Dr. Namita Goyal has agreed to participate as Principal Investigator at UCI.
- 18 Jul 2017 According to a BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics media release, the company has signed definitive agreements with Massachusetts General Hospital and California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) to enroll patients in this trial pending FDA and Institutional Review Board approvals. Drs. Merit Cudkowicz and Robert G. Miller have agreed to participate as investigators at Mass. General and CPMC, respectively.