A Phase 3, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Masked Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of SHP640 (PVP-Iodine 0.6% and Dexamethasone 0.1%) Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to Placebo in the Treatment of Adenoviral Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Povidone iodine/dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Shire media release.
- 24 Apr 2017 According to a Shire media release, this trial is a part of the SYNCHRONIZE phase III clinical program for SHP640, which includes four multicenter, randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled studies two for adenoviral conjunctivitis and two for bacterial conjunctivitis.
- 22 Dec 2016 New trial record